If so, then consider hosting a Chocolate Party!
Here’s how it works:
* You can host a Chocolate Party for eight for $200. Each additional person is $25.00 .
* Each guest goes home with a gift bag of $25.00 worth of chocolate.
What We’ll Do:
* Taste and compare American chocolate with Belgian chocolate and learn what makes Belgian chocolate one of the top chocolates in the world.
* Guess What’s In that Chocolate Bar: Guests will sample a white chocolate bar, milk chocolate bar and dark chocolate bar and try to guess the two or more flavors in each bar. It’s harder than you think. The first person who guesses all three bars correctly – or comes the closest – wins a chocolate prize!
* Taste a roasted cacoa bean and learn how where the cacao tree grows and how chocolate is produced from the bean to the bar.
* Play ‘Test Your Chocolate IQ’ game where guests are divided into two teams and compete in this chocolate trivia game. Winning team gets a prize.
What Your Guests Take Home in Their Gift Bag:
* Three ChezSlaughter Chocolate bars of their choice. ($15.00 value)
* One box of dipped items including Belgian Biscoff cookies, Oreos, pretzels, Rice Krispie treats and marshmallows. ($10.00 value)