We’re planning our second annual ‘Chocolate Summer School for Kids’ in early June, 2019!
During the four-hour experience, your child will learn:
* The history of chocolate: from the Mayans to the Europeans to the Americans
* The geography of chocolate: The special ‘ring around the world’ in which the cacao tree can survive.
* The science of chocolate including the magical wonders of tempering chocolate.
* The math of chocolate which includes measuring and weighing using the British ‘Imperial’ system
* The vocabulary of chocolate: words that professional chocolatiers use.
* And the art of chocolate: your child will color a printed sketching of a chocolate pod, from which we get chocolate beans. This exercise teaches the shape, texture and colors of the chocolate pod.
Plus, your child will go into the ‘Chocolate Kitchen’ and make:
* 2 chocolate bars with toppings
* 6 chocolate disks
* Dip & decorate cookies & marshmallows
* And take home their handmade chocolates to enjoy and share with you!
* Price is $35 per child for the four-hour workshop.
* Locations and dates to be announced in March.
Want to be the first to know so you can register early and reserve your child’s spot?
Complete the form below and we’ll keep you informed!